Monday, April 6, 2009

Paper Garden Revisited






For a couple years I designed pages for a cool scrapbook kit club called Paper Garden. Originated by the marvelous Christine Shows and then taken over by the fantastic Mattie Soria. The website is currently being restructured, but if you'd like to check it out, go to: www.papergardenscrapbooking.com 

I was always excited to get the monthly kit and see fresh, new paper that was just being released from the manufacturers. Sometimes there would be luxury items that I would never spend the money on myself, but would find myself loving and wanting to buy more. For example, big brads, alphabet stickers, paint masks, and more.

Here are some of my favorite pages that I made. Seeing that I did it for a couple years, I have more favs, but these are a few I found on my memory stick. Go to the website under Gallery to see more.



1 comment:

Sandra said...

Thanks so much for posting. Love the layouts!
Sandra