Monday, April 6, 2009

Blank Pages for Halley's Album









I made these pages blank of purpose. Lately I have been scrapbooking for pretty much everyone but me. I love to make scrapbooks as gifts for my friends, especially if it's for a new baby! 

Here are some layouts that I made for my for Halley's first birthday album. I had a lot of fun making "She's Got Personality" and "Halley's Top Picks." I used stamps that leave room for you to journal small tidbits. 

On the "Arizona" page my mom made dry-embossed embellishments for me. She is awesome! 

Also, if you click on the layout and see it up close, you can find the measurements for the future photo in pencil. I figured it would make cutting and pasting the pics in a lot easier. 

Thanks for letting me share some of the layouts. Hope it helps out if you are planning on making a gift album.

No comments: